Monday, October 22, 2007

9/07 Trip to the Mtns

We took our first trip with my family to the Mountains last week. It was a very relaxing time for us. Jocelyn and I stayed the whole week and Jeffry came back and forth some since the cabin was only an hour from where we live. My sister Natalie and Patrik came up for a few days and my dad went home early to work...so mom, Jocelyn, and I were left for a few days to soak up the mtns alone. We spent lots of time just hanging out in the cabin. The cabin was so beautiful and the fresh air out there was very refreshing!



We couldnt help ourselves! Nanny Natalie says she's got a big butt! ;-)
What a sweet picture!





Nanny Natalie & Patrik




This was taken from the second floor of our cabin!
Jocelyn & I spent lots of time just chillin like this!











No comments: