Thursday, February 14, 2008

1st Valentine's Day in Birmingham

After moving into our townhome, Jocelyn and I needed a small break away from the norm. Jeffry's mom, sister, & brother-in-law came up for the big move. Then my parents came that following weekend and mom stayed for a week to help me finish getting things set up. Well, we decided to take mom home and stay a few days.

On Valentine's night we went with the Fulmer's to see the 24.7 internship put on the Cajun Dinner Theather/Dinner. While there we let Jocelyn chill in the nursey and she found the big red car! I cant wait to get her one of her own one day soon.




Mom got out mine & Natalies old toys.
I couldnt help myself once again. That tush is just soo cute! ;-)
Believe it or not, she was watching herself Praise the Lord in the mirrors!

No comments: