Thursday, November 15, 2007

Wedding in New Orleans - 11/11/07

Just before Thanksgiving we took a trip down to New Orleans for my cousin Danny's wedding. Danny and I are very close in age and were good buddies growing up. This was Jocelyns 2 trip to New Orleans.
Jocelyn and I went my cousin Danny and his now wife
Becca on there wedding day!

What a sweetheart!One of my favorite guys in the whole world! Sweet TJ. He is kind of like a cousin-in-law to me. It was so exciting to see him again and introduce him to Jocelyn.
Boy, what a memory he has. I love reminessing
with him about when we were kids!
My Aunt Kathleen and Grandmother
My mom and her brother along side of some long
time friends, Rick & Sheila Noote.4 Generations of girls in my family hanging out every day at either Morning Call or Cafe Du Monde in New Orleans. Cant truly say you visited New Orleans without working coffee and beignets!
Jocelyn's Great Uncle Danny.
Jocelyn's Great Uncle Scott.
Jocelyn and her 2 cousins who are 5 months older than she is.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.